What is so bad about the FSA?
Due to COVID-19 students did not fully complete the last three months of the 2019-2020 school year and should not be tested on material they have not learned.
- impacts teaching and learning
- is an unfair assessment
- drains resources from public education
- has a negative effect on students
- discourages students rather than motivates them
- does not help teachers teach but is a “system check” for the Ministry of Education
- individual student needs are not addressed